Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Damien, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Tech Sector. If you're looking for a developer job or you wish to recruit top developer talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
I have 10 years' experience in the recruitment industry specialising in the IT market (France).
I am quite persistent and versatile in my quest for the perfect candidate, and I work a broad spectrum of roles - from helpdesk technician, Java, PHP or Asp.net Developer to Project manager.
Senior Data Engineer
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7161
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Senior Data Engineer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Engineer who is working within an Agile environment to get involved with a high potential company.
Why this role?
Because you want to work in a fast-paced development schedule to improve the gaming platform and take ownership for your work.
And because you will be allowed to try new things and innovate to improve the platform : )
What you do :
- You will design, implement, test and maintain data management (acquisition integration, modelling) and create tests cases.
- You will support and maintain ETL processes
- Strategic decisions about ETL and Data Warehouse
- Stay updated on new ETL/ Data Warehouse requirements
- Committed to QA
Skills & Experience required?
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without restriction.
- 4 years + of related professional experience
- Experience with MySQL is essential
- Bonus : experience with Python, Linux, and any reporting tool
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.